Last time round we invited BTCC fans and motoring enthusiasts to have their say on the Performance parts and accessories that will be used to upgrade the float – and now it is time for you to decide on how the vehicle will look. Again we have selected three packages from which to choose comprising of a rear spoiler, a set of alloys, a set of tyres and, just for fun, a milk churn (which will be used as a fuel tank. Obviously…)
Package A consists of:
- High-quality aluminium rear boot spoiler in a black powder coat finish
- 18 inch Jaguar XKR ZCW alloy wheels
- Dunlop SP01 245/45/18 R18 W100 tyres (set of 4)
- Vintage 10 Gallon Milk churn
Package B includes:
- Carbon fibre HC Racing R35 GT Skyline spoiler
- 18 inch Aston Martin DB7 alloy wheels
- Dunlop Maxx 245/45/18 RT 100Y tyres (listed as single but 4 tyres will be purchased)
- Blue industrial farm Milk Churn
Package C comprises of:
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI rear spoiler
- 18 inch Jaguar XKR Pro Race 1.2 alloy wheels
- Yokohama V103 245/45/18 100Y tyres (listed as single but 4 tyres will be purchased)
- Copper 5 Gallon Milk Churn
Further information on all parts can also be viewed by clicking on the image, which links directly back to the eBay site.
Please note that all parts purchased for the Mechanics Challenge will be as described or similar, to the same specifications.
Each fan will be allowed one vote before this round closes at midnight on Sunday 16th September and, as before, each entry will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win BTCC tickets. The winning package will be announced on Monday 17th September.
The next video showing just how much work has been required on the float will also be released here very soon. Keep checking the site for information on this and on Tom’s imminent final challenge.